Paytm India Headquarters Office Address, Contact Number, Email

By | April 19, 2017

Paytm India Headquarters contact details provided by our team will help you to get in touch with headquarters department easily and quickly. Our team will help you to contact Paytm India head office department by providing all important information like Paytm India headquarter contact number, Paytm India 24 hours helpline, Paytm India Registered Office Address, Paytm India headquarters email id, etc. Our team also provides other information like Paytm India customer care office address, Paytm India corporate office phone number and email.

Some time, the customers of Paytm India faces several types of problems with services, so they try to get solutions Paytm Complaints Number India. But, they not satisfy with the service of them and search for headquarters information on internet. So, if you are looking for contact information of Paytm India head office to solve their issues. Here, we are providing complete information of Paytm India headquarters to you, which will help you to get solution. For any kind of information related to Paytm India products and services like technical, general support and general help, you can use Paytm India Toll Free Number.

Paytm India HeadquartersAbout Paytm India: Paytm is an India based payment and commerce company, which operates on internet as paytm.com. Paytm is the subsidiary of One97 Communications, was founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma in 2010 in e-commerce industry. Paytm.com deals in lifestyle products, daily use products, mobile phones and laptops. In addition, Paytm.com also offers facilities like mobile recharge, DTH recharges, electricity bills, phone bills, gas booking, financial services, and many more.

In this post you can check Paytm India mailing and postal office address, corporate office address of Paytm India, telephone number of Paytm India Head Office with fax number and email address. So just  below, you can find Paytm India HQ office contact information with other useful links.

Paytm India Headquarters Contact Details

Paytm India Corporate Headquarters helps you all types of problems or queries before and after selling any product of/from Paytm India. You can contact with head office team through helpline numbers, email and visiting at office.

Contact Details of Paytm India Corporate Headquarters:

• Paytm India Headquarters Address: B-121, Sector 5, Noida 201301, Uttar Pradesh, India
  • Paytm India Headquarters Phone Number: +91-120-4770770
  • Paytm India Headquarters Fax Number: +91-120-4770771
  • Paytm India Headquarters Email: info@one97.com

Paytm India Headquarters Mailing Address: NA

If you want to contact with Paytm India customer care department for any kind of more information, so you can check contact information from Paytm India Contact Number, Customer Care Office Address, Email

Social Profiles of Paytm India

In addition to contact details, Paytm India also allows customers to use live chat and social pages to get customer support.

Paytm India Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/paytm

Paytm India Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Paytm

Paytm India Official Website: www.paytm.com

Dear visitor, officeaddresscontactnumbers.com has collected almost all information of Paytm India Headquarters like address, phone number and emails. You can use information for any issue, complaints, feedbacks, suggestions, queries, questions, help, support, sales, order, and many other things. If you are facing any type of issue or wrong information, kindly write to us through contact form or by using comment box listed below in every post. We will update your information as soon as possible.

56 thoughts on “Paytm India Headquarters Office Address, Contact Number, Email

1. PRAVEEN SEHGAL

Praveen sehgal from Jaipur Rajasthan.
    Employee in Paytm ,post fse, Paytm EMP. Id 3068925, I work in Paytm Jaipur Rajasthan but he not give my salary 2months, 22oct.2019 To 5dec2019. ,He cheated me, shame on you,Paytm is froud company, don’t believe on Paytm company.this is third class company.my contact number 8003501906

2. Ranganath G Nadiger

Good sir
    Good Morning
    I am Ranganath G Nadiger, My transaction Rs17000 amount is still strucked (Block) in paytm bank, My transaction details given bellow, I have been contacting the paytm 24X7 from 6 months, We have even attached all document of sender and receivers, But they didn’t refund. Please help me out in refunding of amount to my account or receiver’s account. I believe you will help me in refunding the amount.
    Senders Details : Name-Nagaraj G Nadiger, BHIM UPI No-922632452669, REF No-1408190835, Amount-17000, From Bank – Corporation Bank, To-Paytm Bank, Date-14-AUG-2019, Ph No-9845613642,
    Resiver Details : Name-Ranganat G Nadiger, KYC- Sudhabai G Nadiger
    Ph No-9731693653. Patym Bank Ac No-919731693653.

3. Nagaraj G Nadiger

Dear sir
    Good Evening
    I am Nagaraj G Nadiger, Before 2 months my brother requested and needed help from you for Rs 17000 refund by paytm bank. Now 7 months completed. Paytm not refund money.
    They are agree for refund Rs 17000, But they want another bank account number of my brother Ranganath G Nadiger ( Receiver) for money transfer. So i sent Vijaya Bank account number and Karnataka vikas gramina bank of my brother (Receiver). They rejected that documents.
    They want upgraded (clarity) bank passbook, My brother get passbook by hardly and send to paytm. They rejected, They give reason “Not clarity”.
    Then again passbook scan and sent to paytm. Again they rejected passbook. That process were happened 8 or 10 times (Rejected).
    I give guaranteed on bonding paper for that’s accounts are my brother account (Receiver), Even so they again rejected passbook.
    Next i sent Both Bank’s phone number for enquiry, But not expected. Then i requested Money transfer to me (sender) account, They not aggre.
    Now again scanned passbook and tray to load to paytm bank, They disconnected internet connection to final step complent -154617378 (Opened Query Ref, Ticket No – 154617378). But Bank passbook documents take load to Before previous (Closed) Query Ref, Ticket No – 154398202. Running complaint is not taking the documents (Show – Internet problem), But previous complaint is taking the all document in Paytm 24X7. I done vidio all problems.
    Very much way are for refunding, But they not give interest, Also that my brother (Reciver) Vijaya Bank account allready linked to my mother Paytm bank account and also i have (sender) account in Paytm, But also not hope on me.
    That Rs 17000 is fluid relief money in (August month) north karnataka (House reparing) and My brother farmar and uneducated, So I take response both side (Sender and Receiver).
    Above i attached my brother (Receiver) Vijaya Bank and Karnataka Vikas Gramina Bank passbooks. That are rejected by Paytm Bank and Also i attached my (Sender) Corporation Bank passbook of Rs 17000 transection. Above with i sent video of give trouble of internet connection disconnected to final step complent -154617378 (Opened Query Ref, Ticket No – 154617378).
    Now already final step complent -154617378 closed by Paytm.

Thanking You

4. Nagaraj G Nadiger

Dear sir
    Good Evening
    By mistake i sent four time of one comment. Sorry for that mistake. Please conceder one comment in above comment.
    Thanking you
    Nagaraj G Nadiger

5. Sohil Ali

Paytm safe nhi hai eska use krna bekar hai meri kyc update ki request thi but meri kyc ko glt Number par update kr diya gaya. Abhi bhi meri kyc ka koi miss use kr raha hai
    Or helpline 24*7 se bhi koi response nhi mil raha hai
    Bo log sorry bol kr baat ko khatam kr dete hai

6. Nagaraj G Nadiger

Dear sir
    Good evening
    I am Nagaraj G Nadiger, My transaction Rs17000 amount is still strucked in paytm bank, My transaction details given bellow,
    I have been contacting the paytm bank from 7 months, But still we are not getting any response regarding the refund of the amount by paytm bank any officers, We have even attached all document of sender and receivers, But they didn’t refund.
    Nos-15 complaints open and closed still now they didn’t refunds Rs17000, Then i visited 2, 3 times Bangalore patym reginal office of koramangala office and HSR layout branches, But they didn’t not response and avoid by security gard.
    That Rs 17000 ammount is flood relief money for heavy rain in august-2019 month (North karnataka) for house repairing, That time not support for refund by paytm bank.
    Now also face money problems by KOVID-19 (Korana vires), We are all staying in home, No work and no income (India lockdown),
    In this time not now any reply from paytm bank officer for refund Rs17000.
    My brother farmer and uneducated, So I take responseing both side (Sender and Receiver).
    Meny time i requested very mutch to paytm bank members for refund Rs 17000 to sender or receiver account, But they didn’t give reply.
    I have take responsible for my old age mother (80 years age) and little childrens (5 years age and 10 years age)
    Please help me for refunding of amount to my account or receiver’s account. I believe you will help me in refunding the amount.
    Paytm bank recent complent No -154617378 (Opened Query Ref, Ticket No – 154617378).
    Resiver Details : Name-Ranganat G Nadiger, KYC- Sudhabai G Nadiger
    Ph No-9731693653. Patym Bank Ac No-929731693653.

Thanking You,