CBSE Panchkula Contact Number, Customer Care Office Address, Email

CBSE Panchkula Contact details like CBSE Panchkula branch office address, registered office, telephone number, fax number and email id with useful information like CBSE Panchkula toll free number, 24 hours contact number, head office address, etc. If you are looking for CBSE Panchkula contact helpline number and other CBSE Panchkula contact information. So here, we have provided complete information to you regarding CBSE Panchkula customer care and office.

For any kind of information related to CBSE products and services like technical or sales support and general help. If you are facing any type of issues or problems with CBSE products and services in region. So, below given CBSE Panchkula contact information will help you to get solution.

You can also contact with the CBSE Panchkula contact team for any issue, complaint, feedback, suggestion, query, question, help, support, sales, order, and many other things. You can check CBSE Panchkula contact phone numbers and other contact details below.

CBSE Panchkula Customer Care Department

There are several ways to contact with Customer care department of CBSE Panchkula and to get customer support after and before sales in area. You can contact through CBSE Panchkula office phone number, toll free helpline, email and office.

CBSE Panchkula Contact Phone Numbers:

For any kind of instant help or support like technical, sales, online, web and general information, kindly try below given contact numbers.

  • +91-172-2585193, 2583547 helpline

CBSE Panchkula Customer Care Email IDs: 

  • NA

CBSE Panchkula Office Address, Contact Number:

CBSE Panchkula allows their customer to also talk with office team for any kind of information and support. Below you can check contact details of Panchkula office.

  • CBSE Panchkula Office Address:Central Board of Secondary Education, Sector 5, Panchkula 134152 , Haryana, India
  • CBSE Panchkula Office Phone Number:+91-172-2585193, 2583547
  • CBSE Panchkula Office Fax Number:+91-172-2585163
  • CBSE Panchkula Office Email:

CBSE India Headquarters Contact Details:

CBSE India headquarters also allows customers to get in touch for any kind of information or support. We have provided completed information about head office here. For more information, you can visit at the official website.

CBSE Panchkula Official Website:

Dear visitor, has collected almost all CBSE Panchkula contact information like toll free/non toll free number and emails. If you are facing any type of issue or wrong information, kindly write to us through contact form or comment. We will update your information as soon as possible.


  1. I had given the improvement exams as a private candidate and now where i will receive my DMC of +2 class

    1. Dear sir .
      My High school compartment marksheet no digilocker app.
      Please add my marksheet digilocker
      Jatin attri
      10th class

  2. There was a school named Ashok Vatika Public school in Amritsar affiliated by CBSE
    and my Niece (Tanveer kaur )study there and Due to some error in her matric certificate her fathers name printed wrong
    we are complaining almost from 1 and a half year
    kindly remove the error
    Correct name :Paramjit Singh
    In Certificate :Parmjit Singh
    Case. No. 143947
    Plz sir Once you Check the file
    You’ll understand whole thing.

  3. your no. is not reachable to my network and one no. ie. 01722586866. nobody is picking this no. i dont know what is going on another no. ie. 01722585163 phone is picking but nobody is speaking please look into the matter helpline no. are for help according to me.

  4. Sir I want to ask criteria for pre issuing pass certificate for 12th cbse panchkula. Can I apply online also for session 2016-2017.

  5. i have submitted my 10th class marksheet in the cbse headquater punchkula one month ago for the correction in name spelling but there is no respond what can i do

  6. My son passed 10th class from your board in 2011-12. His surname spellings are wrongly typed at his certificate. His surname is SHARMA but typed SAHRMA. We thought this is a minor typecal mistake. Bur now we are facing problems. Plz can you guide us that how can we get it corrected.

  7. Dear Sir,
    I have deposited 7 transfer certificates for counter sign on 26 July 2017. Forty Rs. Receipt no was ca 17455 on 26/07/2017. 15 days have passed but i have got no certificate. I have ringing up your office phone numbers at least 50 times a day for last three days. when I ring up your office telephone numbers 0172 2583547 is always busy and no body picks up 0172 2585193, 0172 2585577. Sir , I request you to send these transfer certificates as soon as possible.
    Teacher Bharat Bhushan

  8. Dear Sir,

    My daughter Sakshi Sharma cleared 10th exam in year 2016. Father`s Name mentioned in certificate is C R SHARMA (short name). But now she will appear in 10+2 exam next year & forms will submit soon. as per school management father`s name will be filled in form as mentioned in Aadhar card. but father`s name in Aadhar card & other documnets is CHET RAM SHARMA (Full name).
    I want to change my name from C R SHARMA TO CHET RAM SHARMA in her 10th certificate. I prepared an affidavit for same. what is the procedure for name change ? how long it will take to update the name ? can any other person in my blood relation submit documents in CBSE office Panchkula or myself should come to office for this proceeding ?

    Pl. suggest.

  9. Dear Sir/Madam,
    I have lost my 10th Class CBSE Marks Sheet and applied along with necessary documents as required by CBSE last month. I send all documents through speed post and same has been received there on 31.07.2017 but I could not recieve my Duplicate 10th Marks Sheet till now. I have got the admission in BBA and have to submit my 10th Marks sheet by End of this week otherwise they may cancel my admission or put the fine for failure in submission of the said document. My Roll No is 2135087.
    I request you to update my status and issue my documents at the earliest.
    With Best regards
    Roll No-2135087 (10th))
    Email –

  10. i have applied for the a 10th class student marksheet in the cbse headquater punchkula one year ago for the correction in name spelling but there is no respond what can i do

  11. in my 10 class result the cbse board have don the mistake and thay are not doing aney thing and every time i have to come from assam and almost i have come 7 time from assam agan thay have call me to give your doucament plzz…… sir my life geting expoyald

  12. sir ma 10 class ma kv no 1 kii student Mana 10 ka papers Diya thaa par eiop ha sst ma fr Mana paper Diya par abi tak result nhi ayaa please kb Aygaa result btaooo doooo

  13. r.sir my application no. c22711 and 12th roll no 2615017 pls refund my scrutiny per cbse desigion.

  14. My son passed 10th from cbse panchkula in the year 2016 . I already submitted documents regarding mother’s name correction in July 2017,but till date no reply. How I can get the information in said case

    1. Hlo sir
      I want to know is your matter is done now or not because i have also applied for the same in june 2018 and didn’t getting any reply

  15. Sir my sister done 12th from cbse 2016 from Haryana state we need migration so I fill form for migration to get migration by post also with dd but I not get migration now after 20 days sir please help and send migration name- ravina Shekhawat thanksss

  16. I have submitted the form of cbse compartment oh maths and I got compartment in maths in this year and the fee i have paid and I have sended confirmation lettee and marksheet of 12 to regional office panchkula.sir/mam please reply when will our admit card will available for compartment paper 2018 feb-march.

  17. I have applied for X and XII verification that has came on 15/11/2017 but it was incorrect .
    In class column of X and XII it was written XII class in both class column please rectify this .

  18. Sir my name Rajinder Singh my original documents Tenth certificate Roll no. 2192160 examination year 2012 . And namber card 12th Roll no. 2688353 passed year 2014 certificate missing please help me re-issue my certificate

  19. My daughter passed 10th from cbse panchkula in the year 2015 i have alreaded submitted regarding mother’s. And father name correction in september 13 2017 but till date no reply How I can get the information in said case my case no is 15087

  20. I have lost my +2th marksheet…now how can i get the duplicate marksheet? ..please tell me the process for reissue my certificate

  21. Sir i have lost my 12 original maths compartment certificate roll no 2658792 examination year 2017 and my duplicate certificate still not reach to me when will i get plz help me

  22. Sir i m chamkaur singh i have done my 10 in 2016 and i give all document to your office related to my mothers name correction but still i dont get reply . Please tell me solution its urgent for me .

    1. Hlo veere
      I want to know is your matter is done now or not because i have also applied for the same in june 2018 and didn’t getting any reply

  23. Sir Maine apna compartment form bhar hai Maine apne result or conformation page send kr diya hu Mao jann a chata hu ki pahunch giya ki nhi mera roll no 2741442 hai plz reply dena

  24. I have done 12th from c.b.s.e board in 2015 there is little bit change in spelling of father’s name,
    please tell me procedure of correction

  25. I have misplace my dmc of 12th(passing year 2010).
    Please tell me the procedure for duplicate dmc…
    In performa for duplicate dmc,
    There is a column for press notification.
    Is it necessary to fill that column..

  26. I would be extremely grateful if I was given the status of my Migration Certificate from CBSE board to JKBoard. Seeing as I had applied for it, submitted the form etc. and fulfilled all the requirements of the procedure more than a month ago and the finals are approaching, not getting it till now is a little concerning. It’s really important to me to get the Migration Certificate. Please notify me as soon as possible

  27. I have passed 10 from CBSE and by mistake my father name is misprinted ,I still not providing fresh DMC . I HAVE COMPLAINED FURTHER TIMES BUT NO RESULTS .

  28. Sir I m not getting my admit card
    Whn I paid my fee Nd got application form
    I m private student. Class12
    My roll no is 2617443 in 2017

  29. I have misplace my dmc of 10th(passing year 2015).
    Please tell me the procedure for duplicate dmc…
    In performa for duplicate dmc,
    There is a column for press notification.
    Is it necessary to fill that column..
    sir plz contact me :9812161631

  30. Respected sir I Akasdeep Singh complete my class 11th with PCM in this year .sir now I want to repeat class 11th with PCB . What can I do for this. Pl send reply as soon .

  31. CALLS ARE MADE SEVENTEEN TIMES. Concerned officers have some sort of hatred towards saying good morning sir Good afternoon sir. By hearing this the call is immediately cut.I called 01722585193 . They gave another no. 2521501. and 503. He often cuts the call and do not even waiting to listen to the subject. It is a very strange experience. The next day again called many many many times. Finally one officer commented to call IT 0172585577….
    Strange.!!!!!.. Always get a response that the number of temporarily out of service. I am surprised by the quality of educational service … of a very responsible regional office.

  32. Yesterday’s chemistry paper was leaked in haryana !!!!
    Most of the students have already purchased the papers and have managed to score well.
    This is really unfair for those who studied whole year.
    Cbse should look into the matter and should conduct retest!!!!!!!!

  33. It is very wrong to reconduct economics paper of class 12th. According to reports, paper of accountancy and business was also leaked and therefore, these exams should also reconducted.

    1. Please reply to my suggestion as soon as possible because cbse is doing very wrong by not reconducting these exams also.

  34. My daughter passed 9th class for cbse now she study 10 th in pseb school want to migration certificate. But school staff told us they not give it .it’s given after 10 th so please suggest us what we should be do now.

  35. There is no I mean to say never proper response by customer service… because they never attend the call….tried a lot of times regarding to know about the delivery status of duplicate DMc…very poor service…

  36. I have passed 10th standard in 2014. I want to replace sirname from my Father’s name .
    Please tell me the procedure for it. I shall be thankful to you

  37. I had given the improvement exams as a private candidate and now where i will receive my DMC of +2 class

  38. Sir Bal Nikaten Model School Sector 37A chd sir yaha abhi taak bhee DMc nahi Phuche Hai ple. JULD ISSUE KARO SJR

  39. श्रीमान जी 12th क्लास के अब तक माइग्रेशन सर्टिफिकेट नही आये । Indo-American School Jhajjar(Haryana) ।

  40. i need to apply for migration certificate immediately….now i request to help me in what i have to do for getting the very certificate

  41. I need yours help . I change our subject in 12th humanities .math change into geography. Plz help me

  42. Sor what is procedure after depositing court order for correction. and how much time it will take for new marksheet

  43. I want to correct the spelling of my father’s name in my 10th marksheet passed in the year 2014-15.what
    can i do for this. Please guide imediately.

  44. I nitesh pahal my father name incorrect pl correct my father name and sand my 10 th marksheet

  45. My son cleared 10 th class board exam in 2019 from Tagore Public School , Ludhiana. He is to get his 11 th class admission in Govt. school in Delhi. We have got his school leaving certificate issued from Tagore Public School , Ludhiana . My enquiry is now from where will his school leaving certificate be counter signed – i.e from CBSE office Panchkula or from District Education Officer , Ludhiana . Pls. help me in this matter at earliest .

  46. I hve given the cbse exam in 2018 then give a gap for one year then I fill the form in 2020 & given all theory exam but mam has said you don’t have to give the practical exam it will added previous record
    Names piyoosh kumar
    Roll no-17614816
    Centre no- 4044( modern school sec 17 fbd. Hr
    For any query plz conact 9717378098

  47. sir i give my +2 dmc for correction at school….i need my dmc very urgent therefor when i should recieve my dmc from ur office..please help me.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.